Trust the Professionals at Rugsteam to Keep Your Drapes Looking New
We understand how much time and money you have invested in choosing your drapery. You can trust Rugsteam to keep them looking their best. Call us today to find out why Rugsteam is the most trusted choice in New York City and the tri-state area for your sheers, drapes, soft-shades and valances.
On Site and Off-Site Drapery Cleaning Services
Rugsteam’s highly trained technicians are certified to safely clean the upholstery and drapery in your own home as part of our onsite service. When we clean drapery onsite, our technician arrives equipped with multiple types of upholstery tools and dry cleaning equipment. During this process, we are able to effectively remove the difficult stains and dust that occur from everyday use. This exclusive dry cleaning method prevents fabric watermarks and protects against shrinkage of drapes and window coverings.
Our rigorous off site cleaning process removes dust, smoke, pollen, odors and soil. The experienced professionals at Rugsteam make sure that your draperies are returned with parallel pleats, even hems and without shrinkage when our certified technicians return to your home and hang them with the utmost care. We provide expert removal, comprehensive cleaning, and professional re-hanging service of your sheers, drapes, soft-shades and valances of all kinds. During the reinstallation process are technicians can also take care of any repairs that are needed on your drapery rods and other hardware.
Sheers, drapes, soft-shades and valances of all types are an expensive investment. When properly cared for, they will look beautiful for years to come. Most drapes should be removed and professionally cleaned off site, on average, every four years. On site dry cleaning, perhaps annually, will also extend their life and keep them looking as good as the day you hung them.
Sheer and open-weave fabrics are similar to air filters in that air circulating in your rooms passes through the fabric and dust gets trapped in the fibers. Combined with cooking or tobacco smoke, pollution and ultraviolet light, this dust will damage the fabric, shortening its life. For this reason, we recommend that you have sheers and open-weave fabrics cleaned every year or two. It keeps them looking new and helps them last longer.
Why Choose RugSteam for Your Drapery Cleaning Needs?
- Were Effective: Regular cleaning of the fabric window and door treatments in your home by the experienced professionals at Rugsteam effectively helps to protect these valuable investments.
- Healthy Choice: Cleaning your draperies with the RugSteam professionals significantly reduces dust particles and other allergens in the air circulating in your home, making it a safer environment for you and everyone living there.
- Green Cleaning: We always use organic, non-toxic, green cleaning products which are completely safe for everyone. With our pet and child safe cleaning products, you can rest your mind at ease.
- Best Prices on the Market: We’re very pleased to offer you the lowest prices on drapery cleaning services available on the market.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: We guarantee that you will be 100% satisfied with our drapery cleaning services–and if you’re not, we’ll return for free!